Guide on How to Complete your Police Check
For AEC Volunteers Working at an Election:
To facilitate your engagement with the Australian Electoral Commission (AEC), in accordance with the AEC policy, you are required to undergo a police check.
It’s FREE to complete the form and should take less than 10 minutes.
How to complete the Police Check Consent form
1. Log in using the link and details Equifax Employment Verification sent to you – both by email and SMS.
2. Give your consent to the check being conducted.
3. Complete your personal details including your previous addresses for the past 5 years.
4. Enter your identity documents details and have them verified instantly. You must present 100 points of ID.
5. Click ‘Submit’ at the bottom of the page.
Frequently Asked Questions
Having Troubles with Your Form?
I have completed my consent form, but why am I still receiving reminders?
Privacy and Security
Equifax Employment Verification is a trusted organisation employed by government agencies and businesses to do pre-employment background checks, which include police checks and many other checks across Australia and New Zealand.